Avanti's works with schools, churches and other non-profit organizations to help them raise money for their organizations activities with a minimum amount or time required. Download our Fundraising Brochure HERE! (.pdf 6 MB)
Gondolas® for Fundraising
- Avanti's allows groups to resell our Gondola® sandwiches to raise money.
- Special resale pricing is available to allow your organization to achieve a profit for your efforts.
- Please call either of our Bloomington/Normal locations and ask to speak to a carryout supervisor. They will be able to assist you with specific information.
- Your organization will not be exempt from Illinois State sales tax unless we have proper documentation on file.
Scrip Fundraising Program - How it works!
- Avanti's provides gift cards for schools, churches and other non-profits at a 10% discount.
- The organization sells the gift cards to their members and supporters at face value.
- The 10% difference in cost is your organization's profit.
Please contact the Avanti's donations department to get your Avanti's scrip fundraising underway. Contact information is found at the bottom of the page.
Avanti's Dine to Donate Program
- A written request must be made to the donations department at Avanti's to be considered for participation in the Dine to Donate Program.
- We ask that requests be written on the organization's letterhead.
- Contact information should include both daytime and evening name(s) and phone number(s).
- If requesting a date please request a range of dates. A specific date may be unavailable.
- Please submit you request by Fax, Email or Mail. Contact information is found at the bottom of the page.
- All requests are subject to review by Avanti's
- This program is for Dine-in, Carryout and Delivery customers; our Banquet Room and Catering are excluded.
- Monday and Wednesday are the business days that we host a Dine to Donate Event.
- We host the event for the entire business day: 10:30am through close.
- Avanti's donates 20% of the food and beverage subtotal of the receipts of the participants.
- The participating organization/group is responsible for all publicity for the Dine to Donate Event. We will provide a flyer and the organization will need to make copies of the flyer and distribute. Participating guests will be required to present the Dine to Donate flyer or display the Dine to Donate flyer on their mobile device to the cashier/driver when paying for their purchase.
- The Public Relations Manager of Avanti's will be in contact with the organization with a two week time period in regards to their request to participate in our Dine to Donate program.
- The Public Relations Manager of Avanti's will be in contact with the organization within a one week time period following the event in regards to the amount of the donation.
***Solicitation of donors on Avanti's property is not allowed at anytime; including prior to or on the day of the event. Violation will result in immediate termination of the agreement in its entirety.
Avanti's Italian Restaurant
3302 E. Empire St.
Bloomington, IL 61704